How to Make decorative pendant Lamp shade out of used Cardboard | DIY lighting fixtures from waste carton box paper
There are many kinds of handicrafts from cardboard. After tracing many handicrafts made of cardboard, this time we will discuss how to make a lamp out of it. It is not difficult!
In this post on how to make crafts out of cardboard, we will take an example of handicrafts like lamp pendant. Before start making it, let us keep the tools and materials ready.
Tools Required to Make Cardboard lamp:
5. Spray paint (white)
After all of the tools and materials are ready, let’s see how to make the handicraft from cardboard as given below.
How to Make Crafts From Cardboard? its simple..
1. The first step is to cut lamp shades out of the cardboard. Prepare a sheet of cardboard and cut the size of 60 cm x 21 cm. Or in accordance with the size of your lamp.
2. Give white paint on one side of the paper and let it to dry.
3. Mark the cardboard boxes to divide it into five parts. After that draw lines(cutting) with the cutter with little pressure, but be careful not to cut the cardboard so deeper. so that the cardboard can be folded into a pentagon shape for lamp shade. See the above figure.
4. Then cut the cardboard lengthwise into seven sections with a width of about 3 cm in size. and fix the edges of each pendagon section with glue. remember to keep the white color painted sides to be inside while folding. because the white color can reflect light.
5. Arrange all the pieces of cardboard pentagon that we created earlier by using glue. shown in the below figure.
6. Prepare the top: cut the cardboard into a flat pentagon shape with a size as same as the size of the pentagon shade. See the picture below.
7. Put a hole to fix the light fittings or holder.
8. Now fix the cardboard shade with cardboard holder to complete the pentagon shape cardboard lighting fixture..
These are the steps to create a decorative lamp made of used cardboard. We hope this article on how to make (DIY decorative lamp) handicrafts from used cardboard helps you, good luck.
DIY lighting fixtures from waste carton box paper
How to Make decorative pendant Lamp shade out of used Cardboard