7 foods to stop aging process ~ 7 anti-ageing foods
7 home remedies to combat aging | 7 anti-aging foods
#antiagingfoods Aging is a normal fact of life, but if you want to stay young, here we have given 7 natural food ingredients that help keep the body healthy.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta carotene. Studies show that eating a carrot in a day can reduce aging, and prevent many diseases. Carrots can be eaten raw, cooked, mixed in food or juice.
- Avocado: Avocado fruit is also very effective. It may not have beta-carotene, but vitamin E, which helps to give the skin a healthy look and monounsaturated fats that help lower cholesterol.
- Berries: The berries contain antioxidants. You can choose from blueberries or blackcurrants to make sure that at least one variety is available in the store.
- Fish: Many of us love to eat chicken and meat products. But did you know they are high in cholesterol and only provide protein. If you want to delay the signs of aging, try to eat more fish because it is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Peanuts: You can fight aging by eating snacks; good example is peanuts. Peanuts are rich in fiber, but make it without salt or unroasted.
- Bread , Rice: We have said that meat and poultry products give us proteins. But what the body uses for energy are carbohydrates and the best source is the bread, pasta or rice.
- Water: Finally, you need to drink plenty of water daily since it helps flush out toxins and keep skin smooth. Experts say you should drink at least 8 glasses a day. You can also get it from fresh fruits and coconut water.
Aging is something we have to accept, perhaps these foods can not help it; however they will give us better quality of life.
Anti aging foods that combat against aging, anti ageing diet prevent ageing, foods to look young, 7 foods to stop aging process