How to Remove Stains and Odor in Microwave with Vinegar?
Cleaning a Microwave with Vinegar
- Place 1/4 cup of vinegar, 2 to 3 tablespoons of baking soda or two halves of a lemon in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the bowl on high for five minutes or until the water is at a rolling boil.
- After that, leave the microwave door closed for another two minutes, so that the steam can soften the heavier dirt and remove unpleasant odors.
- Open and remove the bowl with water after the set time, but be careful because the bowl will be very hot.
- Now just wipe the inside of the microwave with a damp cloth or sponge. its simple, right?
Watch More in Video..