10 Hangover relief remedies and tips | Best hangover treatments
If you exceed the consumption of alcohol, the next day you will suffer a hangover. Best to avoid it is not to drink alcohol, but if you have not already, here are ten tips and remedies to relieve from the hangover symptoms.
The best way to prevent a hangover is to avoid alcohol consumption is obvious, and it is also true. Alcohol is a toxic substance, which not only harms long-term health but also causes other unpleasant consequences such as dehydration, dizziness, headache, and nausea or vomiting, among other signs of discomfort.
Intensity and duration of the hangover, besides not only influences the amount of alcohol consumed also other factors such as sex. the women are more sensitive to the harmful influence of alcohol, ethyl content of beverages reduces our resistance to their nocivos effects, and individual alcohol tolerance capacity of each person.
However, if you’ve been tempted and have consumed enough alcohol to suffer a hangover, you should follow these tips to minimize the inconvenience that will cause better relief. And remember, alcohol is harmful to health, so it is best to avoid or minimize consumption and drink occasionally.
10 hangover remedies to get relief:
There is, for now, a miracle cure for hangover, but only if you take note of these ten tips and natural remedies can relieve your symptoms:
- You need to stay hydrated because alcohol causes dehydration, so you should drink plenty of water throughout the day. It is best to replace the breakfast cafe for some tea.
- Always take rests as you can; Hangover usually disappears after 24 hours. Furthermore, do not feel bad after having consumed a significant amount of alcohol, as the effects of this substance can reduce your attention span and concentration, so you could suffer a traffic accident, for example.
- The hangover day diet should not have fats, and avoid excess fats so that the liver and gallbladder do not have to work hard. When cooking food also will be chosen by boiling, steaming, or prepare grilled.
- Some foods help promote recovery and improve the cleansing function of the liver, an organ that suffers especially alcohol abuse; in the case of green vegetables such as artichokes, chicory, endive, chicory, chard or broccoli. The broth resulting from cooking these vegetables, also will help to hydrate.
- Fruits are also very suitable in case of hangover, and stewed or baked apples also are soft and easy to digest. Another highly recommended option is vegetable juices mixed with fruit, which replace the nutrients the body lost trying to offset the effect of alcohol.
- Taking supplements of vitamins involved in the process of metabolizing alcohol, such as B1, B6, B12 and vitamin C, can relieve discomfort, but their effectiveness in fighting the undertow is unsubstantiated.
- Another natural remedy that may help you is to give
you warm showers throughout the day, cooling water some progressively,
avoiding strong temperature. Apply cold cloths on the forehead can also
relieve hangover headaches.
Hangover relief remedies and tips | Best hangover treatment, Hangover Cures That Really Work, how to get rid of a hangover instantly, fast hangover headache relief tips, hang over