9 tips for good parenting..
Being a parent is not an easy task. there is no manual to be a good father. We are not exempt from errors; however, common sense, and even the instinct, can be the best guide to act as best parent.
Therefore, alltheinterestings.com give you some tips to try to be better parent, according to kidshealth.com:
1. Show them your love. Every day, tell your children: “I love you and you are special to me.”. Give lots of hugs and kisses.
2. Listen to them. Paying attention while talking make them feel important and that you are interested in them.
3. Make them feel safe. You must comfort them when they’re scared to show that you are doing something to protect them and they can trust you.
4. Keep your discipline. Discipline exerted by example, so you provide them order their lives. Keep a regular schedule for meals, naps and playtime.
5. Praise them. When they learn something new or behave well, let them know you’re proud of them.
6. Don’t criticizes their behavior: When children make a mistake, do not tell “you are wrong”. Instead, explain them what, why and how they did was wrong.
7. Be consistent. Your rules do not have to be equal to those of other parents, but they must be clear. don’t compare them with other children Under any circumstances nor put in evidence if they break any of them.
8. Spend time with them as much as possible. Do things together, like reading, walking, playing and cleaning house. What children want most is your attention. Bad behavior is usually an attempt to get your attention. Remember providing quality time.
9. Take a break. Everyone needs a break from being a parent once in a while. You agree with your partner or other adult family, taking turns to get away for a while and become energy and patience.
Children take a lot of time and energy. And being a parent is far more difficult if you have other problems in your life, whether personal, professional or economic. Do not hesitate to ask for help if you feel you can not handle some aspect. Remember that to be a good parent also must take care of yourself.
Positive parenting tips for toddlers, 10 Good Parenting Tips to Help your Children Blossom