Some people work way too many hours to exercise, while others might be in their senior years or have back issues. What if there was a way that you could burn fat without starving yourself and exercising. I know what you’re thinking, in a perfect world right? Not really, there are some simple things that you can do to give your body the help it needs to burn fat. In this article I’m going to go over a few of the many ways that you can do this.
1. Fruit, or fruit smoothies for breakfast. Just because they say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, doesn’t mean that you should start the day off with pancakes, eggs, and sausage. By starting the day out with a smoothie, you’re giving your body a metabolism boost. Many fruits are considered super foods because of the anti-oxidants in them. These anti-oxidants can not only fight disease, but also obesity. Fruits are full of enzymes which help your body digest what you put in your mouth. The last thing you want is for your food to completely go in, but not completely come out.
2. Don’t eat more than two food groups at a time. What I mean by this food combining issue is that most of us eat every single food group in the pyramid every time we eat a meal. This creates a traffic jam in your digestive track. If you’re in a traffic jam, then you can’t make it to work. Well, if you’re food gets stuck in a jam, then it can’t leave your body. This is how it works in a nutshell; you don’t want to throw too many chores at your body.
If your body has too many food groups thrown at it at a time, then it semi shuts down. It starts to say, hey, I don’t know what to do with all this stuff; I’m just going to put it in storage. That so called storage is where the fat is located.
3. Drink half of your body’s weight in fluid ounces. Here is an example.
If you weigh 200lbs, then that means you should be drinking 100 ounces
of water per day. What I do is measure the tallest glass in my cupboard
and then divides 100 by how much your tallest glass can hold. Mine
happens to be 16 ounces, so if I weighed 200lbs, I would divide 100 by
16 and drink 6 glasses of water per day.
It is important to be
hydrated for the simple fact that your organs don’t work as well if you
don’t drink enough water. Think about it, you can go a lot longer
without food than you can water, that fact alone should put the nail in
the coffin. So, if you get your daily ounces in, then everything should
stay lubricated in your body, making it easier for your body to digest
what needs to come out.
4. Reduce your meat and dairy intake. When you consume too much meat and dairy, you triple the amount of daily fat and protein that you really need on a daily basis. On top of that, meat and dairy are two of the hardest food groups to digest. They have the potential to leave behind nasty waste and parasites that do even nastier things. As it says in the book “The China Study“, meat and dairy in excess cause obstructions in the body that promote obesity and disease. Studies also show that the countries around the world that eat less meat and dairy live longer and weigh less. So if you’re trying to do both of these, then I would say this step is the most important of all.
5. Drink water only, stay away from soda and juice. There are
several reasons for this. One reason being that if you need to drink all
of the water, then there needs to be some room for it. That’s going to
be harder to do if you are drinking multiple sodas, coffees, juices as
well. On top of that, most people are not athletes, so when you consume
all of that sugar, it just sits there because you’re not using it. I’m
sure you can imagine what your body does with it, stores it as fat.
You can lose your weight from while you sleep ( no type error here ) , but it’s better you do some exercises and I encourage you do some it’s up to you, but still you can lose your weight without exercises, but ask your self if you want lose weight from your body fats or from muscles ?
• The body create energy from sugar and carbs and this not healthy way, if you cut sugars and bad carbs from your meals your body start looking for another source of energy because you stop the sugar and bad carbs ( bad source ) of energy and your body start transfer taking energy to another source guess where? from your fat stored in your body (good source) in this way you can lose your weight from your body fat and feeling high energy and healthy and from this way you can lose the fat while you sleeping ( it’s easy ).
To lose weight without exercising stay active throughout the day and cut back your calories by eating minimally processed foods like fruits, veggies, and lean proteins while staying away from the high calorie highly processed foods like snack cakes, fried treats and packaged convince foods.