Since the beginning of the school year you should pay special attention to the student, as the children begin to read and write better, which gives a serious strain on the eyes.
If you notice that the child’s vision falls, and just for prevention, you can give the following foods that are useful for the eyes.
1. Blueberries: The blueberries have anthocyanins and zeaxanthin, which have a positive effect on the retina and improve its food. Blueberries are especially recommended for those children who have vision problems. In the summer, give your child fresh berries, and winter grind with sugar, or freeze. In the treatment of nearsightedness, farsightedness and other diseases ophthalmologists often prescribe drugs to children based on blueberries.
2. Carrots very useful for the eyes: it has a lot of vitamin A, which is necessary for the retina. Vitamin A deficiency leads to loss of vision in the dark. Carrots need to give your child with vegetable oil or sour cream as the vitamin A is well absorbed only in conjunction with fats.
3. Rich in vitamin A: In addition to carrots, following products are also rich in vitamin A: pumpkin, apricots, spinach, butter.
4. Products containing selenium and zinc: scientists have found these trace elements in the human retina. Selenium and zinc must be present in the nutrition of the child – they maintain visual acuity. Most selenium-rich foods are liver, beef, pork, oats, rice, eggs, fish.
5. Zinc: A lot of zinc is in beans, soybeans, oatmeal, buckwheat, wheat, nuts.
6. Dairy products: diary products are rich in calcium, which is essential for all children, but particularly high demand for it in children suffering from myopia.
A balanced healthy diet ensures a school going child gets strength and health for the acquisition of new knowledge and provide good performance.
healthy foods for kids to improve eye vision, Foods for child vision improvement,